Barcelona: The Chakratic Interior Of La Sagrada Familia.

The moment I stepped inside La Sagrada Familia, I fell in love.

At least that's what it felt like... Stepping into a space that was consciously aware of the effect of light and color on one's spirit.


The stained glass throughout the interior was carefully sharing it's chakratic (not a word? I don't care.) palette with me. I felt grounded in the space because of it. Like I belonged there.

And it's easy to see why it might look like grounding in this space isn't easy...


The height! The tree-like columns! The light breaking through certain branches and illuminating the inside!

It's just like when I meditate and visualize a light running through the center of my body... From the top down.


Those ceilings... With the gold and glass.... Ornate, but not oppressive. It lifts you.

And more chakratic colors...


I determined this space to have the most stunning stained glass I've ever seen in my life. (And I've been to a lot of cathedrals and basilicas.)


Such perfect detail... Like gold leaves...


I sat down to meditate in this forest for a good 30 minutes... Tucked away on a stone bench in the corner... Looking up at this...


I think Gaudi - were he alive today - would have been a soul mate of mine. Illumination like this feeds the soul.


And the floating cross in the center...


To me, it feels like a sprite hovering in the middle of the forest.

And who could blame that sprite? When you have the opportunity to be bathed in light such as this...


You don't pass up that opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts